Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Trip To Lumut
Last Thursday Night(5 August 2010),my department SCV(computer graphic and multimedia) from FSKSM have a trip to Lumut.Our purpose go to Lumut is visit Boustead Holdings Berhad'. We departed from UTM around 910pm and reached there around 500am.After that,we took shower and exchanged our cloth.We took breakfast and have a short break at Taman near the seashore.We took photo and chit chatting at there.Around 950am,we depart to Boustead Holdings Berhad.The company quite big and their staffs were welcomed us.They gave talk about the company and explain about constructing ship.Then,they brought us to take a look around the company.Wah,I really impressive with their technique to build the ship.The ship is about 4 building tall and they built it from 0 until finish.It is 100% made in Malaysia.Around 1130am,they brought us to visit their simulator machine,I was quite excited because I thought I could played with the simulator.When went into the room,I quite disappointed because the simulator is full of text only not full of graphic,but quite impressive with the design of simulator because it is complicated and full functional.They let us tried with the simulator.Around 1230pm,we were invited to have lunch with them.After that we depart from there and checked in our hotel.The hotel room quite nice and I shared with my friend-Max.330pm we departed to Teluk Batik,then we had a game at there.Dr Shah gave us some free time to have our activities.We went play banana boat at there.When at banana boat,we were quite excited and afraid.Afraid of fell into the sea,excited of disturbing other when at banana boat.Around 730pm,we departed back to our hotel and take a break.Around 845pm,we took a dinner at restaurant.At the restaurant,we were quite angry with the service of waitress because they changed our meal to other meal without asking our permission and some more the juice had ant inside.Around 1000pm,we departed back to hotel then we took a walk around the lumut.Around 1200am,good night.Tomorrow Morning,We said goodbye to Lumut and departed to UTM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment